The WATER is RISING
- U.S. Senator Jeanne Shaheen visits with our team.
- Colorado Site Visit. 10 whitewater parks in 6 days.
- USDA National Director of Rural Development talks whitewater.
- Began working with over 150 students from Tilton School, Colby-Sawyer College and St. Anselm's on various pieces of the park.
- The Downtown Steering Committee Team is formed and includes the Franklin City Manager, Director of Planning & Zoning, Director of Economic Development, the Downtown Business Coordinator, Ex. Director of PermaCityLife, and Ex. Director of Mill City Park.
- Whitewater paddlers & community members band together to raise $30,000+.
- First Annual BOAT BASH SNOW CRASH Event held at the Veteran's Memorial Ski Area.
- Concord Monitor's 4 Part Series dedicated to the Winnipesaukee River.
- McLaughlin Design Group is hired to understand the feasibility of a whitewater park. Read the Report.
- Presentation & walking tour with our regulatory partners; Army Corp, NH DES, and NH DRED.
- National Recreation and Parks Association selects this project as 1 of 10 national sites to implement their Safe Routes to Parks Framework.